Getting a Building & Pest inspection is crucial to keeping your home in the best livable condition. Not only do they form an important part of the buying and selling process but they also need to be used to ensure that the home you are living in doesn’t have any problems. When building issues are left unresolved then they can escalate and become very expensive to fix.
They’re important when buying and selling; most people get them done at this time because the report forms an important part of the process. If you are buying or selling then we can make the whole process run a lot smoother.
Building & Pest Inspection
- Non-invasive visual inspection of the property.
- Checks for structural problems and the overall condition.
- Checks for termites and other pests that can cause damage to homes.
- Use when buying or selling a home, as well as to ensure your home is in good condition.
- We can recommend services and treatments to help if the inspection does show any issues.
- Our Building and Pest Inspector will inspect the property and compile a report.
- This is the best pre-sale or pre-purchase house inspection that you can get because it checks not only the building but also highlights any damaging pests.
For specific problems then get in touch with us to discuss treatments for them. When you order online we will contact you to arrange the best time for an appointment.